Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Small Enough - Mindy Gledhill

God, I know I've been so apart from you these past months, and for that, I am terribly sorry.

Thank you for the slap in the face you gave me today. First person 1 (who still stings) and now this. I know, despite me being not the perfect Catholic daughter You want me to be, I know love me no matter what, and that you want nothing but what's best for me. This hurts, but this slap on the face will only put me back in the right track. I hope that You understand that You've made me human, and that pain is just a part of the human nature. I know You're only making me stronger.. but I wish that I didn't feel so alone. But as always (and with a little rebellion, you know me!), I place my entire life in Your hands. Give me the strength I need to go through this with my head up high, towards whatever path You've chosen for me.

I have no idea what it is it that I have to do in this life. I get more and more confused every single day, but I put all my trust in You. Guide me, for I don't know where I should go from here.

Oh, great God, be small enough to hear me now..
Oh great God, be close enough to feel you now..

No comments:

Post a Comment