Sunday, October 24, 2010

Love..

Eat, Pray, Love has been a book that has completely shaken me awake. Unfortunately, the movie made it a cheesy love story when, in reality, the book has so much spirituality involved that now tons of people will never get to read. (Disclaimer: I enjoyed the movie, but it was just another movie.. however the book, in my world, will never be just another book)

Today, I admit it. I love you. And I will continue to love you until I don't anymore, if that day ever comes. I wish you the best, and I want you to be happy.. and every time I think of you, I will send you my love and my good thoughts.

Here are some quotes I absolutely adore. Elizabeth Gilbert is the living proof that only after so much pain we can find our path in life, and walk the journey that was written for us.


"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life." (And for this, whether you know it or not, I will be forever thankful)

"To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced
life." 
(What else can we do but carpe the hell out of the diem? Risk nothing, and gain nothing)


"This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something. " (My sweet Lord, when I die, there's only one thing you cannot tell me: "M, you haven't tried")

And inside the deepest pain in a broken heart, I can honestly say I am happy. I am happy I tried. I am happy I risked. I am happy I loved.

It is written..

No comments:

Post a Comment